The proceedings of the Hadron2013 conference will be published in
Proceedings of Science
the open access online journal organized by SISSA
(the International School for Advanced Studies based in Trieste).
- The proceedings contributions are reviewed by the editorial board to meet
minimum publishing quality,
e.g., to avoid simple typographical errors and poorly visible figures;
however, the material will not be peer-reviewed.
- The maximum number of pages (including the cover page) is
- 7 for a plenary talk, and
- 5 for a parallel talk or poster presentation.
- The authors are requested to use
a tex style file and the PoS logo
[click here to download]
provided by PoS,
Submission should be made by the pdf format through the PoS web site.
Login information for the site has been sent by e-mail from PoS to authors during the conference period.
If you have not received login information yet, please contact us (contact[AT]hadron2013.kek.jp).
PoS site for Hadron2013
- A PoS site for Hadron2013 proceedings is
Submission dead line
- available at a
site, thank you for your contributions!
(April 7, 2014)